The course runs at London Language Centre Charlton House in Charlton, SE7.
To ensure a place on a Japanese course return completed application form by Monday, 26 February 2018.
・Basic greetings and daily expressions
・Order food at a restaurant
・Asking a way to somewhere or the location of something
27 February - 27 March 2018
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm (1.5 hours)
£50.00 for 5 sessions
We will discount £20 from the fee if you enrol with your friend, family, etc.
i.e.) £50.00 → £30.00
How to apply
- By Post
- Please send us an application form and a cheque (make payable to IIEL) to the address below.
- By Internet
- Please send an application form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the fee on line.
- Sort Code：40-11-58
- Account no.：80390305
- Remittee：Institute of International Education in London (IIEL)
- In Person
- Please bring an application form to our office and pay the fee by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Once receiving your form and fee, we will confirm your place in writing.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum age is 18.
- If there are not enough applicants to start a class, we reserve the right to cancel it.
- No refunds are given unless a course is cancelled.
- We are not responsible in the event of a bank charge for cancellation of your cheque payment (minimum £4 will be charged for cancellation)