Japanese for Busy People 1
The course runs at IIJ Europe Ltd. (80 Cheapside, EC2V 6EE).
To ensure a place on a Japanese course return completed application form by Friday, 8 December 2017
Self-introduction & basic greetings
Numbers (how to ask & answer telephone number, time and price)
Basic Japanese characters 1. Hiragana ...and so on
■self-introduction and basic greetings
■talking about where you go, when, and with whom
☐Japanese characters (Hiragana)
29 May 2018 - 31 July 2018
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm (1.5 hours)
£234 for 10 sessions (15 hours)
The fee will be 10% off (=£210.60) if you enrol by Monday, 30 April 2018 or if you enrol with your friend(s).
How to apply
- By Internet
- Please send an application form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the fee on line.
- Sort Code：40-11-58
- Account no.：80390305
- Remittee：Institute of International Education in London
- In Person
- Please bring an application form to our office and pay the fee by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Once receiving your form and fee, we will confirm your place in writing.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum age is 18.
- If there are not enough applicants to start a class, we reserve the right to cancel it.
- No refunds are given unless a course is cancelled.
- We are not responsible in the event of a bank charge for cancellation of your cheque payment (minimum £4 will be charged for cancellation)